"Developing Nonprofit Leaders" July - December 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
This special 6-month program is designed to develop the leadership skills in new or experienced Program Manager/Director level staff who supervise other program staff and/or volunteers. Program coordinator level staff who do not currently supervise others but who wish to advance into management roles will also find this experience helpful to develop the skills needed to effectively lead others within their agencies.
· Effective Communication Skills– July 17; 8 a.m. - noon
· Understanding & Applying Your Strengths – August 12; 8 a.m. - noon
· Resolving Conflict Effectively – September 11; 8 a.m. - noon
· Tools for Effective Planning, Goal Setting & Getting Organized – October 23; 8-noon
· Foundational Supervision Skills – November 12; 8 a.m. - noon
· Leadership Skills Development Plan – December 11; 8 a.m. - noon
· Myers Briggs Personality Indicator
At each session, participants will receive tools, resources and templates that can be readily applied back in their agencies. A full leadership development improvement plan is provided at the end of the program, along with resources to support
their ongoing growth.